The CAMC National
This event will take place at Ragley Hall, Park & Gardens, Alcester from Friday 24th May to Monday 27th May 2019
With the largest private network of sites in the UK, the Caravan and Motorhome Club is one of Europe’s most influential and trusted leisure brands, and Caravan and Motorhome Club members make the majority of purchases in what is a 3 billion+ motoring, leisure and touring market.
How can we help you?
The National is one of the biggest events on the Caravan & Motorhome Club’s calendar every year and attracts more than 4000 visitors and up to 1700 units.This unique four-day event represents a wonderful cross section of our membership, and is a fantatsic opportunity to gain access to this market. Don’t miss out on this useful source of revenue for your business.
Get to know the Caravan and Motorhome Club members:
- Twice as likely to have a household income over 40K than the national average
- High global amount of capital
- Strong spending power
- Active and affluent lifestyles
- 60% own a caravan
- 40% own a motorhome
- 30% plan to buy a new car in the next 2 years
- 71% own a smartphone or tablet
- 50% have a pet and 69% of these are dogs
- 15% have been on 8 or more trips in the last 12 months
- 50% are ’empty nesters’
- 18% are families with children under 16
- 48% are retired and twice as likely to have grandchildren than the UK average