THE MOTORHOME SEASON FINALE
At the Lincolnshire Showground, Lincoln LN2 2NA.
The Motorhome Show Season Finale is held in the stunning and historic city of Lincoln. With its vast array of shops, fabulous Cathedral, Castle and variety of pubs and restaurants, this city has everything for both visitors and traders alike.
230+ TRADERS | 26,500+sqm EXHIBITION AREA
This is a chance for visitors to view 2018 stock, pick up bargains and meet friends before the winter sets in. The show offers an ideal opportunity for manufacturers and dealers to showcase new models and sell off used stock before the New Year.
Best of British themed entertainment across four evenings of camping proves an extremely popular choice for those on-site. Famous headlining acts such as Jimmy Tarbuck & Kenny Lynch plus Dr & The Medics help pull in a wider audience of visitors.
WHO ARE THE VISITORS?
With the huge variety of trade stands on offer at this event and the show season drawing to an end, our usual showgoers and locals flock in their thousands to pick up bargains and get equipped before spending the Winter elsewhere!
As usual, the show will be marketed through the vast Warners’ portfolio of outdoor leisure titles, market leading magazines, MMM, Caravan and What Motorhome – boasting a combined ABC figure of 45,723. Our consumer website outandaboutlive.co.uk (which receives over 1 million page views per month) is the most popular way for visitors to book camping pitches at our shows. We also send a series of email campaigns to our Showgoer database of over 25,000 inviting them to each event, all this, plus a vast range of additional well-tested and perfected marketing activities help target a captive audience.
A free showguide is given to ALL visitors to the exhibition with reduced advertising rates for trade stand holders to further promote your message whilst on-site and for after-sales.
Trade overnight camping facilities are provided for those wishing to stay on-site.
The demand for this event is high and space goes fast, so call one of our Account Executives now to secure your stand!
End of season sale
- Now in its sixth year held at the superb venue, the Lincolnshire Showground
- A showcase of 2017 models and an opportunity to sell used off before the new year
- Firmly established as the end of the outdoor season event
- Easily accessible directly off the A15
- A large trade area housing over 250 exhibitors
- Over 5,000 ralliers over the weekend
- 6,000 day visitors
- Extensive marketing campaign, locally and nationally
- Souvenir Show Guide published free to all visitors, get your company in front of this captive audience with special trade advertising rates
- Web site promotion opportunities