The Motorhome & Campervan Show Season Finale is held in the picturesque and historic city of Lincoln. With its vast array of shops, fabulous Cathedral, Castle and variety of pubs and restaurants, this city has everything for both visitors and traders alike.
23rd – 25th September 2022
200+ TRADERS | 26,500+sqm EXHIBITION AREA
This is a chance for visitors to view current stock and new launches for the coming season. Pick up bargains and meet friends before the winter sets in. The show offers an ideal opportunity for manufacturers and dealers to showcase new models and sell off used stock before the New Year.
Best of British themed entertainment across four evenings of camping proves an extremely popular choice for those on-site and helps pull in a wider audience of visitors.
WHO ARE THE VISITORS?
With the huge variety of trade stands on offer at this event and the show season drawing to an end, our usual showgoers and locals flock in their thousands to pick up bargains and get equipped before spending the winter elsewhere!
The show will be marketed through the vast Warner’s portfolio of outdoor leisure titles, including market leading magazines MMM & Campervan. Our magazines printed products reach a combined circulation of 59,000 people each month supplemented with 55,500 email recipients, 1 million unique views per month on our consumer website (www.outandaboutlive.co.uk), and 128,000 social media followers. We will also promote via The Caravan and Motorhome Club and Camping and Caravanning Club, a combined target audience of 665,000 members. By working closely with them and their local sites we will look to drive a huge footfall.
End of season sale
- Held at the superb venue, the Lincolnshire Showground
- A showcase of next seasons models and an opportunity to sell used off before the new year
- Firmly established as the end of the outdoor season event
- Easily accessible directly off the A15
- A large trade area housing over 200+ exhibitors
- Over 5,000 ralliers over the weekend
- 5,500 day visitors
- Extensive marketing campaign, locally and nationally
- Souvenir Show Guide published free to all visitors, get your company in front of this captive audience with special trade advertising rates
- Web site promotion opportunities