WARNERS LARGEST RALLY, A COUNTRY & WESTERN FAVOURITE WITH LOYAL SHOWGOERS
At the Three Counties Showground, 19th-21st August 2022 Malvern, WR13 6NW
250+ TRADERS | 25,000sqm EXHIBITION AREA
The setting of Malvern Hills, the country and western theme and the wide array of trade stands undoubtedly work together to make this show the triumph it has become.
There is a display of over 250 exhibitors selling a variety of products. This, coupled with a wide range of British, European and American motorhomes on show make for a successful and busy exhibition area.
The show boasts a huge array of fantastic live evening entertainment to support the country and western theme over four nights which is a great pull for our visitors. We also host a large and varied display of ‘authentic American’ traders, situated beside the ‘Lonestar Re-enactment’ area, an authentic wild west living display and core feature of the show.
WHO ARE THE VISITORS?
Attracting regular Warner’s showgoers and a brand new audience due to the different theme and undisputed reputation, this is a show loved by all and not to be missed. The camping area at this show is now Warner’s biggest with over 3,000 units pitched up for the weekend. The largest outdoor motorhome show in the UK.
The show will be marketed through the vast Warner’s portfolio of outdoor leisure titles, including market leading magazines MMM & Campervan. Our magazines printed products reach a combined circulation of 59,000 people each month supplemented with 55,500 email recipients, 1 million unique views per month on our consumer website (www.outandaboutlive.co.uk), and 128,000 social media followers. We will also promote via The Caravan and Motorhome Club and Camping and Caravanning Club, a combined target audience of 665,000 members. By working closely with them and their local sites we will look to drive a huge footfall.
Warner’s spectacular show, attracting new customers year on year
- Warner’s largest rally fields
- A massive 6,400 ralliers camping on site
- Over 5,500 day visitors
- A variety of 250 trade stands on display
- A ‘wild west shoot out’ area plus ‘authentic American’ traders section
- Large display of European and American Motorhomes on show
- Set in the stunning Malvern Hills with beautiful outlooks
- Extensive marketing campaigns both locally and nationally
- Show Guide published free to ALL visitors. Get your company in front of this captive audience with special trade advertising rates
- Web advertising opportunities available